Scope of Work:
Special Olympics, Inc. seeks a temporary Digital Asset Librarian to update and maintain incoming photo and video assets by tagging and sharing accordingly.
This position is for a 6-month contract.
- Supports metadata implementation.
- Organizes current photo/video assets in media sharing platform with appropriate tagging, permissions and supporting documentation.
- Migrate photo/video assets from multiple locations into current platform.
- Supports leadership within department, keeping supervisor updated on work status.
- Maintains communication with necessary creative team members to facilitate workflow.
- Remains current on industry and technological trends.
- Fosters innovative solutions that maximize resources.
- At least 2 years of media management experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Written and oral communication skills to share update and assess needs
- Ability to both work in a team and independently on projects
If interested, please send your resume here: