CENTRA Technology Inc. has open positions for Data Librarians to support a dynamic big-data focused office. Successful candidates will work in an integrated government-contractor team fusing intelligence data from multiple intelligence disciplines.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience managing collections of Esri file geodatabases, raster catalogs, and Oracle databases.
- Experience cataloging data according to ISO 19139 metadata standards and with Esri metadata creation and search tools.
- Experience using ArcGIS.
- Familiarity with open source geospatial tools.
- Conceptual, quantitative, organizational, research, writing, verbal communication, and graphical representation skills
- Sound judgment and creative problem solving and independent working skills
- Sound interpersonal and teamwork skills to work with individuals and organizations, to include varying levels and types (Government, industry, and academia)
- Facilitation skills to bring diverse groups together on issues and reach consensus across stakeholders
- The ability to perform complex analyses and to communicate its results using accurate, concise, and effective writing and through descriptive and graphical representations
- Technical understanding of the systems supporting aspects of the functional areas
- Knowledge of standard software tools including Microsoft Office and various IC workstations, as appropriate; and a demonstrated ability to learn to use and support other tools that may be added or developed as the program evolves
- Flexibility in assisting with ad hoc tasks and in adjusting as tasks are re-prioritized