LAC Group seeks a Curriculum Developer to work at a federal government agency located in Washington, D.C. This ideal candidate will support the Training Team in developing a training curriculum for the online resource library. This is a full-time, on-site position with benefits.
- Produce and offer formalized ongoing training on data literacy, analysis, and visualization for the Agency following Agency guidelines.
- Incorporate existing content with new and ongoing projects within the Agency and other areas of the contract.
- Deliver in-person and online training
- Maintain online resource library of previously given training
- Discover areas of interest and necessity for new training to be created for the Agency and contract.
- Responsible for ensuring users have appropriate support by conducting consultations, training, presentations, and technical assistance to varied audiences while promoting communities of practice, and developing outreach and training materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Information Systems/Knowledge Management/Library Science or equivalent degree
- 2-5 years of experience with Information Systems and Technology, including desktop business applications and social media tools
- 2-5 years of experience capturing lessons learned, working with communities of practice and familiarity with developing and delivering knowledge sharing programs
- Advanced computer skills and working knowledge of current collaborative technologies, including blogs, wikis, SharePoint and Drupal
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Experience conducting training for collaborative tools and developing training content
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills
- Coordinate and lead meetings to gain consensus and collaboration across many business units and clearly explain complex concepts in layman’s language across all levels of management and staff
- Ability to promote and provide technical support for collaborative tools, including wikis, blogs, SharePoint, Drupal, and other knowledge management tools
- Working knowledge of Adobe Connect and Google Apps is a plus but not required
- Must possess strong client management skills and the ability to build strong working relationships with peers, senior colleagues, and professionals
- Independent work is expected with little oversight
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize is required
- Must be self-motivated and excel in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Must be a United States Citizen.
To apply, please visit: https://lac.gp/2RlWe4F