Current student Tiffany James has received a Laura Bush grant for the school where she works. She was the only school librarian in Washington, DC to receive the grant. She will use the funds to purchase periodicals for the entire school, join the Junior Guild to receive the latest book trend books, increase my graphic novel collection with both fiction and nonfiction materials, and some book sets for small groups or listening centers.
- Professional Organizations Information Session & Happy Hour
- Law Librarianship Panel Discussion-Saturday, April 5, 10am-12 noon
- ALA President Barbara Stirpling to deliver Stone Lecture, Friday, April 4 @ 6:30 PM
- Online Information Session, Thursday, March 20 at 1 PM
- Computers in Libraries (CiL) Exhibition tour