Dear students, alumni and faculty,
We are pleased to announce that the Cultural Heritage Information Management Forum scheduled for June 5, 2015 at the Catholic University of America will host a poster session. The session is designed to showcase research and projects related to the theme of the forum: Cultural Heritage Collections: Content and Access in the Digital Era. We welcome poster proposals on topics related to this theme. Topics include but are not limited to
* Infrastructure for collection sharing, research, and access
* Creation of digital collections
* Access to digital cultural heritage collections
* Outreach and engagement of users
* Stewardship of cultural heritage collections
* Partnerships and collaboration
* Sustainability and funding models
The posters for the CHIM Forum are refereed. Poster presenters will participate in the lightning talk and have time to discuss their posters with forum participants over lunch. Presenters will have many opportunities to interact with the audience and receive feedback on their projects. Since space for poster display is limited, please submit your poster proposals by the deadline, March 2, 2015.
For detail about the CHIM Forum please visit the website at http://lis.cua.edu/chimforum/. The site will be updated as new details become available.
Instructions for Poster Proposals Submission In a Word document, please include
> Name and contact information
* Full name of presenter(s)
* Contact information (phone number and e-mail)
* Institutional Affiliation
* Academic Status or Job Title
> Poster Description
* Poster Title
* Poster abstract (50 words, for the Forum program)
* Poster description (maximum of 200 words)
Please email your poster proposal to the Planning Committee at email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> by Monday, March 2, 2015. Your poster proposal submission will be acknowledged within 24 hours after submission.
Notification of acceptance will be sent on March 23. Poster specifications will be sent to presenters selected for the CHIM Forum poster session.
Poster presenters are responsible for printing the posters and mounting them for display at the CHIM Forum.
Poster presenters must register for the CHIM Forum. Registration is free and includes lunch. We will alert you when registration is open.
* Proposal Submission Deadline: Monday, March 2, 2015
* Notification of acceptance: Monday, March 23, 2015
Please contact the Planning Committee at email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> if you have any questions about submitting a poster proposal.