Community Services Coordinator, Frederick County Public Libraries, Frederick, MD
Salary: $53,604-64,324 Annually. If you love getting out into the community, making connections, and partnering with local organizations, this is the job for you! Located in Central Maryland between Washington D.C. and Baltimore, our rapidly developing system is looking for a dynamic self-starter to develop this brand new position focused on community outreach and innovative adult programming.
* Master’s of Library Science from an ALA accredited program and a Minimum 5 years of professional library work experience which includes at least 2 years experience providing programming or outreach to adults
* OR – Master’s in Social Science, Social Policy, Communication or other related field and a 5 years professional work experience planning/executing interest-appropriate events and programs for adults
* An additional 2 years of the required work experience may reduce the education requirement to a Bachelor’s degree
* Minimum 2 years experience in a leadership, managerial, or supervisory capacity
* Possession of a valid automobile operator’s license