St. Mary’s College of Maryland at Historic St. Mary’s City is accepting resumes for the contingent position of Circulation Information Assistant.
This is a part-time, contingent position to start immediately with an hourly pay rate of $10.50, no benefits provided. Evening and weekend hours will vary, up to 35 hours per week. The circulation information assistant will primarily work evenings and weekends.
- Provide service at the public circulation desk on the main floor of the Library, Archives, and Media Center
- Work closely with student assistants in maintaining library services and assisting users with questions
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Computer technology experience required.
- Previous experience working in a library preferred.
- Must be flexible and adaptable; able to work evenings and weekends, and be detail-oriented, reliable, and dependable.
- Must be able to lift at least 20 lbs.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Any combination of acceptable education and experience, which has provided the necessary knowledge and skills to fulfill the requirements of this position, may be considered.
- Employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.
- Cover letter
- Résumé (including e-mail address)
- Three references
Online at: apply.interfolio.com/50807.