LAC Federal is hiring a team of experienced Archives Technicians to work at a prestigious Federal institution at multiple locations in the Washington DC area. This is a full-time (40 hour a week; Monday to Friday) benefited position.
- The Archives Technicians will work on a project assessing, processing and rehousing museum objects and archival materials
- Survey and assess the collections storage furniture
- Physical processing including affixing labels, shifting, etc.
- Minimum of 1 year working with archival or museum collections
- Ability to compile statistical data to produce daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions with exact detail
To apply, please visit: https://goo.gl/AqFSRN