I am hiring three librarians to join the centralized University Library team at Strayer University. I’m looking for librarians who are passionate about adult education, online learning, and infusing information literacy to career learning objectives. Apply using the links below. I am reviewing applications on a rolling basis. We are flexible on work location.
- Associate University Librarian (FT): https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/529259493/
- Ideal for those with strong IT troubleshooting skills, knowledge of discovery layers (specifically EBSCO’s EDS), and knowledge of authentication services (specifically EZProxy).
- Assistant University Librarian (FT): https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/546162042/
- Ideal for those with experience in bibliographic instruction, video/handout creation, and collaboration with faculty and course designers.
- Research Services Librarian (PT): https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/534114636/
- Ideal for those with experience in email and chat reference, evening/weekend availability, and open to recent grads or current students.
All team members share responsibilities in light cataloging, internal staff training, policy and document writing, reference duties, managing the internal library document libraries on SharePoint, pitching library initiatives, aligning library goals to university objectives, and other projects assigned by strengths.
Our students are returning to school to earn promotions, transition careers, or set a positive example within their communities. Our library team has unique opportunities to build cross-department partnerships that aren’t common in traditional universities in order to support our learners’ professional, personal, and academic goals.